Rouse Hill High School

Dare to excel

Telephone02 9836 1890


How to enrol at Rouse Hill High School

Please review the Rouse Hill High School enrolment policy. To proceed with a local enrolment please complete an online enrolment application (see How to enrol section below). Please also provide a copy of birth certificate (if born in Australia), birth certificate plus passport and visa documents or birth certificate plus Citizenship certificate (if born overseas) and 100 points residential check as per the enrolment policy. Once received the school will contact you for further information and an enrolment interview.

To proceed with an out-of-area enrolment application please complete an online out-of-area application (see How to enrol section below). Please address criteria as outlined in the Rouse Hill High School enrolment policy. For out-of-area Year 7 2025 enrolments, complete the digital 'Moving from Year 6 to Year 7 in a NSW Government School' Expression of Interest (EOI) form no later than Wednesday 10 April 2024. Please ensure you address the criteria in the considerations section of the EOI.

For Year 6 - 7 enrolments your local primary school will provide you with the relevant documents and information regarding the EOI. This will occur during Term 1 for students in Year 6. 

Our school can help with enrolment queries throughout the year.

Local enrolment area

Check your address on School Finder to see if it is within our local intake area. Most schools have designated local enrolment areas. Note: local enrolment areas are subject to change.

How to enrol

If you live in our intake area and would like to apply to enrol at our school, start by submitting an online enrolment application. Online enrolment is currently only available for Australian or New Zealand citizens and permanent residents.

If you are not able to apply online or you prefer not to, download the paper application to enrol (PDF 768.4KB) form. Please complete the form in English. A translated application to enrol may help you do this.

Online enrolment can also be used for out-of-area enrolment. Please note that out-of-area enrolment procedures are subject to the department’s enrolment policy.

Enrolment applications are finalised at the school.

For more information, visit secondary school enrolment.

For more information, visit:

How to enrol - Year 6 into Year 7

In NSW government schools, applying to move from primary school to high school is a 2-step process that starts with an Expression of Interest. Visit the moving to high school page to learn more about the process.

  • If you have received an offer from our school for placement into Year 7 next year, the next step is to visit online enrolment to proceed with the offer and complete the enrolment application.
  • If you did not submit an expression of interest or are not eligible, visit online enrolment to start a new application to our school.
  • If you submitted your expression of interest using a paper form, or would prefer not to enrol online, use the application to enrol (PDF 768.4KB) form.

Moving to high school

Visit the moving to high school page to find out more about the transition of year 6 students into year 7.

Temporary visas and international students

The Temporary Residents Program has information about eligibility and the forms to complete an application.

Distance education

Distance education is an equity program for students who are geographically isolated or whose individual circumstances prevent them from regularly attending school. Students must meet one of the conditions in the Distance Education Enrolment Procedures to be eligible to access this program as a full-time student.

For more information about educational opportunities in rural areas, visit Rural and distance education.

Moving overseas

Moving overseas and need school reports authenticated for DFAT? 

Email to arrange to bring original documents to 105 Phillip Street, Parramatta 2150.